- Admission is open to all with 35% marks in SSLC exams.
- Fees concession for SSLC toppers and SC-ST students.
- Fees can be paid in two installments.
- College prospectus will be issued after the SSLC results.
- Students must produce 8 passport size photo, conduct certificate, marks card, transfer certificate, Aadhar card, income and cast certificate (3 copies).
- Students must come along with parents during the time of admission.
- Students from other states who seek admission must produce eligibility certificate issued from PU board government of Karnataka.
- 75% attendance is compulsory to take up the exams.